1. Buyer obtains pre-qualification from Lender.
2. Buyer makes a written offer on a desired home with a Real Estate Agent's help.
3. Offer is accepted/becomes a binding contract. Home is then placed in escrow.
4. Loan application is submitted to lender.
5. Lender orders title & property appraisal.
6. Loan materials are reviewed & processed.
7. Loan submitted to underwriting for approval.
8. Closing agent - signing, transfer of final materials.
9. Loan documents are signed.
10. The loan is funded & recorded.
11. Escrow closes/Buyers get the keys to their new home.
As your Buyers Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches our eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.